Please be informed that in order to provide our guests of safety and secure stay in HOTEL WOOD TAKAYAMA, we have taken the following actions against COVID-19.
1. Limit on the number of guests staying at the hotel.
2. We carefully picked up the high-touch items in common area and guest rooms so that we can disinfect them in order to prevent our guests and staffs from COVID-19 infection. With this “item list” we carefully implement disinfection to those items several times a day.
3. All the staffs are required to take their temperature and report the result and health check before starting our work. The staffs in charge of customer and cooking service should wear masks. Also, we do thorough hand washing and gargling.
4. We place alcohol-based hand sanitizer bottles in the common area.
5. In order to avoid face-to-face contact, we have installed acrylic partition between guests and staffs.(front desk and the bar counter) Also, upon check-in, all guests are requested to fill out a simple health check sheet and to check temperatures.
6. We temporally ceased our complementary local sake service, which we call as “The self-style free SAKE tasting” service. For the time being please enjoy free local sake service at the drink counter with our service staff. As for our complementary draft beer and soft drink service, please enjoy them at our drink counter as usual.
7. The lounge area and guest rooms are well ventilated.
8. We took fresh towels and amenities from SPA area, but guests can ask us to get them at front desk.
9. We kindly ask our guests using the alcohol-based hand sanitizer bottles, securing a distance from other guests and wearing a mask in sharing area as much as possible.
If guests have cough, running nose or fever, please do not hesitate to our help. In case you need to see doctor, please tell us.
We are terribly sorry but reservations by customers with suspicious COVID-19 disease could not be accepted for the safety of other guests.
Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation.
HOTEL WOOD TAKAYAMA